Thursday, October 27, 2011

“Narrative Digital Collage”

   






      The project is mainly about how I am. I am a DJ. I love my country Guyana and I love dance hall reggae music and I also like fashion. Although I don't have money to buy and wear BBC Ice cream or Louis Vuitton I still like the clothing design and one day I would wear it. The project shows im about the party life and I like to party. I love to see girls and dance competition they have  It shows the best in their dancing ability. This is what I dream of. One day I want to become a big DJ let the whole world know about dance hall reggae music. I also would like to own a club in New York City and meet alot of dance hall reggae artist. Being a DJ and partying is just my thing. I feel its a life to get away of misery and this project shows it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Javier,
    I am happy to know that u like music and dance as i do.I love to dance, but i quite because of my religion. I wish one day you will have enough money to fulfill your dream.
    Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello my fellow guyanese lol good job I think you represented yourself well through the collage good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks @sonia and @takisha Its ging to be a struggle but its gonna be great in the outcome.

    ReplyDelete